• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lynx Adverts on the scene

think i've seen all of em. RO, 2 KF DLC, KF gear, District 9, nightmire on elm street, from paris with love, and 2 other wierd movies that i can't remember atm.

perhaps they can detect who would be the most annoyed by crappy movies and make sure those people get all those adds. :D
They're on my computer, watchin muh internetz!

Upvote 0
It's just regionally based, not spies on your computer seeing which movie you'd be most interested in =P

well of course i don't think they spy on me hehehe.....but i like to laugh cause they think the people of the region i live in must like ex. product/movie etc... and then i look at the movies and say, wait, i HATED those movies :D

Upvote 0
I'm pissed against Youtube. The adds makes like 1/3 of the screen and everytime you want to close it, you end up clicking on it so you get redirect to an other website. Also wtf is this, commercials before i want to watch a video. Youtube, you are disappointing me! :mad: :eek: :mad:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know right, its absolutely the most jacked crap in my life. When I was a kid, there weren't many ads, most of them were on TV or on city streets. Now, you are an ad, its like hey billy mays am I your son or sumthin? The worst is those useless ads of women showing their breasts for a game intended for a 12 year that doesn't include anything of the stuff relating to the ad.

Upvote 0
Ready Screen KF advertisements are actually the only adverts I ever see inside my house.

I run SRWare Iron with adblock.ini and the adblock chrome plugin, plus a hosts blocker (yes, collectively they even block the youtube adverts). I watch all my "TV" off a netflix steaming box... So, yeah; these adverts are gold to whoever realizes its the only possible way to reach some of us. :p

Upvote 0