• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A new class "Comfort Joe"

How does he sound like Chuck Norris?

you kidding me? a country lumberjack with whiskey and BEAR JERKEY running around killing the most horrifyingly terrible demon's from the horzine lab's with his bare god damn hands while humming a comforting tune? why not make him fly.. or, or be able to give people hug's which turn them into god?! he sounds WAY to much like chuck norris

Upvote 0
you kidding me? a country lumberjack with whiskey and BEAR JERKEY running around killing the most horrifyingly terrible demon's from the horzine lab's with his bare god damn hands while humming a comforting tune? why not make him fly.. or, or be able to give people hug's which turn them into god?! he sounds WAY to much like chuck norris

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I just don't see how this character would fit into Killing Floor... sounds more like a TF2 character. Oo

A dual wielding gunman (pistols and revolvers) so far has been my favorite. I mentioned that to someone I play this game with, and they said if they added it they'd max it out and play it every day.

So far they have all the major weapon classes covered accept a dual wielder, I never really felt like the pistols really fit in with the sniper... I think they were just looking for a character to make use of the pistols with and figured the sniper was the best one of the lot.

What I'd like to see is the sniper getting more sniper weapons, the pistols handed off to a pistol specific class with more pistols and revolvers added, then *maybe* (and I really stress maybe!) a character that specializes in advanced prototype Horizon weapons, then later down the road tougher challenges added, more styles of game play, and when the game gets challenging enough, a new higher tier of advanced weapons for every class.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I just don't see how this character would fit into Killing Floor... sounds more like a TF2 character. Oo

Don't apologize for your opinion. Trust me, I know Comfort Joe along with my other characters are out there. Just suggesting things that aren't the normal "big guns & big pecs" suggestions followed up with the "even bigger guns and even bigger pecs" suggestions. :)

Never played TF2.

The thing about Comfort Joe, and generally all of my other suggested chars, is they are 100% support class. The team could really use their help and they absolutely need to keep the team alive to survive themselves.

Upvote 0
Lol, it is a joke, it's got to be. And I think it's the best thing to ideas and suggestions since the muppets :p Nah but really, this was a brilliantly thought out story, and the turkey thing is just awesome!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlpBX0f_f4" target="_blank">‪Hypnotic Southern General‬‏ - YouTube

Reminds me so much of that... The Bear Jerkey portion of the story was my favorite, the bit about family recipe BBQ sauce.

+1 rep for entertainment man, I love it. :D This is gonna sound really wierd, but could you write some more about Comfort Joe? I really want to hear more stuff about some possible attacks... :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't apologize for your opinion. Trust me, I know Comfort Joe along with my other characters are out there. Just suggesting things that aren't the normal "big guns & big pecs" suggestions followed up with the "even bigger guns and even bigger pecs" suggestions. :)

It would help if you looked at the perk names cause the demo isn't called "boomtastical bill", the sharpshooter "head hating hughes" or the commando "pew pew peter" for a reason.
Also "Field Medic" doesn't exactly spell "enormous guns n' dongs".
Just putting that out there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
9_6

"It would help if you looked at the perk names cause the demo isn't called "boomtastical bill", the sharpshooter "head hating hughes" or the commando "pew pew peter" for a reason.
Also "Field Medic" doesn't exactly spell "enormous guns n' dongs".
Just putting that out there."

Lol, I wish they were though... Great names :D

My favorite one was "Pew Pew Peter", he sounds like a good ol' chap.:cool:

Upvote 0
I'd flame, but I'm having a hard time deciding if this is actually serious or it Nutters in an expert troll.

While I give points for successfully trolling, I'm not sure if I can take anything Nutterbutter says seriously ever again after this.

It is obvious that neither of you understand what "trolling" actually means. You should be more mindful of tossing terms like that around.

Upvote 0