• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New player

what do you mean day of release? it took like a month before people knew about the 240+ player servers O_O because of some console command if im correct? that later turned into a mutator. :p

I never saw the 240+. I never knew they went that high! Anyway, within the first 12+ arrows after release after the connection issues were fixed there were about 25ish 20+ player servers and the first server I joined over the 6 player limit was 125 max.

I always played on them during during launch week and a bit afterward.

Yeah i used kf to chat plenty in the modtimes, mostly in the later days though when i got more time off but still^^ Unfortunately it's not the same thing anymore. At that time you more or less knew everyone.

True. There are so many HORRIBLE players now. I am the one that always goes medic and then everyone proceeds to heal themselves(almost always level 5/6s who I'm standing next to, to heal....) Now, on top of that, what happened to people HEALING EACH OTHER. The past 20 games I have played only 6........6(6/100ish) people actually healed someone or me, the medic. Each of these games I always kept my health at 50 to see if anyone would be kind or need a few bucks. I hate coming back from long breaks :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
True. There are so many HORRIBLE players now. I am the one that always goes medic and then everyone proceeds to heal themselves(almost always level 5/6s who I'm standing next to, to heal....) Now, on top of that, what happened to people HEALING EACH OTHER.

I know, right? Most of the times, I heal the other people when I get the opportunity to. And I've never played Medic and I'm lvl 4! There was one time when I was playing on a public server in KF-Doom with FP's on beginner, and at the end of one of the waves (I got raped at the 5th because I stood in a corner and got trapped), I ended up with less than 50 health.

So I healed the other people who happened to be injured. Guess what? They were too busy buying pipe bombs to even buy their own armor, much less heal me. So I said, "thanks for the heal guys," and ONE person went to heal me. The rest were still busy buying pipes.

Upvote 0
idk tbh, i just love it ! the more souls the more joy!, if there wurrent anny 20+ servers of this game id not even buy it. and since i just bought it i wil injoy the 20-30-40+ servers, if those disapear, then il quit the game :D, so lets hope they dont.

PS: GIEF BARRET50 CALL SNIPER!

Thats just horrible. You buy the game, and the first thing you do is find the modded servers and demand more of them or you quit the game. I found 20 player servers awfully boring because theres too many players and the whole point of the game and the thrill is ruined entirely. It could be fun to try out once or twice but... >_>

Maybe you shouldnt have bought the game after all?

Upvote 0