• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

CoD MW3 suggestions LOL

xIRiShxBLeNdx

Feb 3, 2010
i wanna play as the IRA (irish republican army) as one of the multiplayer factions. For some reson IW totally overlooked them as a potential enemy for maybe the rangers or Task force 141. Also maybe if infinty ward didnt have to get rid of all the old, cool guns *cough...G36c...Cough* maybe the game would be more interesting!! AAAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Maybe because the IRA of memory isn't the IRA of the 21st century. They haven't exactly been active as a militant organization for a while now.

yeah but they could easily work it into there story, lets say that the IRA is gaining lots of power in Ireland, and is threatening england with nukes, or an invasion or something, it would add a new opposing force. oh, and they could have relations with Makorov, or maybe he is there leader, idk

Upvote 0
I got it: The new CoD:WaW 3 will feature Jason West and Vince Zampella as super-villians intent on coding and releasing a game everyone can enjoy. Your mission, playing as an agent (or team of agents) for Activision, will be to capture West and Zampella, torture them for information leading to where the code for the new game is stashed....and ultimately destroy the code. It's up to you to save Activision from .... the TRUTH! :eek:

Upvote 0
I got it: The new CoD:WaW 3 will feature Jason West and Vince Zampella as super-villians intent on coding and releasing a game everyone can enjoy. Your mission, playing as an agent (or team of agents) for Activision, will be to capture West and Zampella, torture them for information leading to where the code for the new game is stashed....and ultimately destroy the code. It's up to you to save Activision from .... the TRUTH! :eek:
I'd definitely play that, but only if it's 59,99

Upvote 0
i wanna play as the IRA (irish republican army) as one of the multiplayer factions. For some reson IW totally overlooked them as a potential enemy for maybe the rangers or Task force 141. Also maybe if infinty ward didnt have to get rid of all the old, cool guns *cough...G36c...Cough* maybe the game would be more interesting!! AAAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And maybe you could get them to include the use of car bombs designed to kill and maim innocents by being left in shopping centres and the like and have a means of making bomb warnings to the police which give the wrong time of detonation out or even tell the police the bomb is somewhere else so they herd the crowd away from where you said it was and around your bomb.
Or maybe give a bomb warning and say that it will go off in 30 mins when its set for 15.Like they did last week.which luckily didn't kill anyone.

And then maybe they could include baseball bats with nails hammered in the end or just give people pistols which only aim at the knees or elbows.So you can go round giving punishments to the opposing team like knee capping.

Or you could then set up a "insurance" scheme for you own team which gives you points or money to upgrade your equipment.Which if your team mates don't pay up means nasty things happen to them.

Plus you are also forgetting the fact the cowardly IRA didn't have stand up fights with the Brits unless they were cornered or were surprised.So unless you are making a fantasy game then it is a non starter.
But hey don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy mate.

Upvote 0
And maybe you could get them to include the use of car bombs designed to kill and maim innocents by being left in shopping centres and the like and have a means of making bomb warnings to the police which give the wrong time of detonation out or even tell the police the bomb is somewhere else so they herd the crowd away from where you said it was and around your bomb.
Or maybe give a bomb warning and say that it will go off in 30 mins when its set for 15.Like they did last week.which luckily didn't kill anyone.

And then maybe they could include baseball bats with nails hammered in the end or just give people pistols which only aim at the knees or elbows.So you can go round giving punishments to the opposing team like knee capping.

Or you could then set up a "insurance" scheme for you own team which gives you points or money to upgrade your equipment.Which if your team mates don't pay up means nasty things happen to them.

Plus you are also forgetting the fact the cowardly IRA didn't have stand up fights with the Brits unless they were cornered or were surprised.So unless you are making a fantasy game then it is a non starter.
But hey don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy mate.

dude, i didnt mean to offend anyone, ok. i dont support the IRA. Besides, they have muslim terrorists in Mw2 and mw1. i have family who fight them too. I was just suggesting a new villian.

Upvote 0
I think people find the IRA slightly more offensive as a video game villain, considering it's the closest to sustained domestic terrorism that Western, non-South American nations have ever dealt with. Memories of the IRA are still relatively fresh even if the organization, as a paramilitary force, basically doesn't function anymore.

It's a little hypocritical when you think about it (and I'm not trying to flame anyone by saying that.) We accept video game villains as long as they aren't domestic. It's ok to portray African terrorists, Middle Eastern terrorists, Russian terrorists, Eastern European terrorists...but some how that becomes taboo when they're domestics.

Upvote 0