• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where in the world? Guessing the maps!

-GROUP #2-
1/3

Shot00063.jpg

Shot00073.jpg

Shot00075.jpg

Shot00072.jpg

Shot00077.jpg

Shot00078.jpg

Shot00079.jpg

Shot00081.jpg

Shot00082.jpg

Shot00080.jpg

Good Luck!

Upvote 0
1. KF-Weapons spam (Joke)
2. KF-Lolipops land (I would call it)
3. KF-MountainPass day
4. Something with Knights?
5. Well i just could copy answer from mamoo, but i don't know this map
6. KF-Defence (For sure)
7. KF-Hell?
8. KF-Trailofthewoods
9. KF-Dammage
10. Never played this before

How do you know mamoo id'ed them right? ;P

Anyways, here are the maps:
31. LevelmyPerks
32. Boink
33. Mountain pass
34. Bell tolls
35. Refuge
36. Defence
37. Hell
38. Trail of the Woods
39. Dammage
40. Swamp

Once again, Robot takes the medal XD...legit this time :p Mamoo got the majority right however :p Credit to geigeris.

Will post next 20 soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Once again, Robot takes the medal XD...legit this time :p Mamoo got the majority right however :p Credit to geigeris.

You're not very good at this are you? Shouldn't Mamoo take the medal for getting the most right? Robot got a single one right (and was also last in) Mamoo got what 8 maps right?

So now we have in correct order Mamoo with first place, geigeris for second and Robot for third. Maybe with this third set you can get it right. :p

Upvote 0
You're not very good at this are you? Shouldn't Mamoo take the medal for getting the most right? Robot got a single one right (and was also last in) Mamoo got what 8 maps right?

So now we have in correct order Mamoo with first place, geigeris for second and Robot for third. Maybe with this third set you can get it right. :p

I ****ing love you!

Upvote 0