• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Different mouse sensitivity settings in-game.

FlyXwire

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 1, 2006
I'd like to have two mouse sensitivity settings in-game if possible, one that also allows tweaking when aiming through our weapon's iron sights or scope, and seperate from general head/body movement.

My suggestion is not aimed at wanting quicker panning with a weapon's gunsights, but actually an ability to make it slower and more precise if desired. Problem is most shooter games combine all our in-game looking to one mouse sensitivty adjustment. Certainly there are different rates of movement programmed by each weapon type in-game, which we've become familiar with in various shooter games; such as slower movement/panning with long-guns aimed, or when looking through scopes, but what I'd like to see would be a mouse sensitivity adjustment that gives a range/rate within these game-programmed limits, so that each player could dial-in their weapon's aimed panning to a greater degree, and tweaked for precision to each players specific hardware.

Last edited: