• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

high definition clot?

this was made back in the mod. alex had a donation thing up where if you wanted to, you could give a little money to say thanks, as a bonus you could possibly get the high defintion clot skin in return. no promises were made though. sadly it never happened, but some of the ppl who donated cried rivers about how cheated they felt :rolleyes:

i think this was the only high def skin made.

Upvote 0
daikirai028e.png

Upvote 0
An army of fleshpounds packing massive, throbbing penises tirelessly advancing on you.

Hence why Fleshpounds are ALWAYS more scary than clots... *Shudder*

Also, there would be NO WAY I could take such a twiggy, penis-toting, hospital-patient-looking clot as a legitimate threat. No ****ing way. Especially not with that dopey look on it's face. It looks like it could barely walk, let alone tear you apart. So I'm kinda glad they went in a different direction with the design.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i think they made the clot look less like a human and more like a alien so they wouldnt have problems with countries that prohibit games that have killing humans (like germany)

LOL. The only thing worse than killing someone, even in a completely justified situation with little or no gore, is showing Nazi propaganda. I remember their censors quite literally crapping themselves over Return to Castle Wolfenstein...

Upvote 0
wow. i didn't know they didn't allow that there.

i kinda feel guilty for all the virtu-nazis i've killed...

from my understanding, the only way to get around it is to have green blood etc, so even though it might look human, it has green blood (making it an alien or something haha).

L4D for example, youre killing other humans (or were humans) but since the blood is green its ok.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0