• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hell Yeah!

PaLi

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 17, 2007
Due to the reduction of the prices many people have recently bought Red Orchestra and the servers tab is fullll of server, again :D

RO is back alive, and its kicking more than ever =D

Now we just gotta get rid of them racist idiots who say racist stuff about jews, and it will be perfect.

<3

Last edited:
Pfft RO:HOS is totally dead too. That game has gotten terrible unwritten reviews and all sorts of people haven't complained about it's terrible terrible gameplay yet. We might as well get off the train before it leaves the station boys ...
IT'S ALL TEH DEAD!!!!
it doesn't have any servers and just think of relaxed realism: Teh horror.:eek:

Upvote 0
Pfft RO:HOS is totally dead too. That game has gotten terrible unwritten reviews and all sorts of people haven't complained about it's terrible terrible gameplay yet. We might as well get off the train before it leaves the station boys ...

IT'S ALL TEH DEAD!!!!

Whats wrong with you!? The alpha stage video that we all saw looked amazing for an alpha stage. This game is gonna be the best WWII game to date!

Upvote 0
RO:HOS is easily one of the worst games I have never played :p
Oh I'm quite certain it's the worst game I have never ever played!

Just wait when people don't start leaving the game after a few weeks and don't complain about its lack of post game support! I'm just calling it now boys ...

;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0