• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Playin with an old DBDUK clan mate Viktor and the Tango Down boys a pleasure.

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg

Shot00004.jpg

Shot00005.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah, that was fun Pile! Cool screens. When SiC and I quit, it was 3 'o clock for us, I had quite a headache after playing so long. I even felt like that large room in FilthsCross was spinning a little bit, I thought it was part of the map's effects. :D Immediately hit the sack. KF makes time fly by for sure.

The only screenshot I made:

heroes2.jpg

We should do this more often, guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I was 13 my dad bought me a game called "Journeyman Project". I had no idea what to do in the game, nor I still didnt know how to use the internet properly to actually check whats going on with the game and evantually the cd was lost forever.
The awesome part of the cd was actually a bunch of gametrailers that were so epic for me at that time, I kept watching them over and over again.
This one I saw years before I even knew what Gundam was, I watched it over and over again believeing it propably was the most awesome game ever made

YouTube - Gundam 0079 - The War for Earth trailer ]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That is Norrin's fastrope script, and not a part of ACE.
And yeah the rope is kind of long, but i needed my helicopter at that height otherwise it would crash itself into a tree after it dropped off the squad.
You have no idea how much i have messed around with FlyinHeight to get that helicopter at the point it is now.

Those screens are made from a civilian's point of view, and won't be seen like that during the actual mission since you are in the helicopter, and it flies over an ambush (which is what the first screenshot is from, but on groundlevel).
With that lighting it looks absolutely amazing though, tracerrounds flying everywhere and AI firing like crazy.
It's not even safe to walk around as a civilian in that ambush, because most AI is firing blindly to give suppression fire. I actually got hit in the legs and had to crawl next to that machinegunner.
And the second screen is obviously from the squad being inserted, but again from ground level view.

Last edited:
Upvote 0