• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabau

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 15, 2009
Let's first get this straight: I do not care about other peoples opinions and I do not care to debate reasoning for anything. I simply want straight forward answers from people who know what they're talking about. I have had enough of the idiocy on these forums and will not reply to anyone who I presume wishes to reinforce my already overwhelming opinion of these forums.

What I wish to know is:

Are there plans for bringing back some sort of balance between classes in this game at all?

&

Are there any plans at all to ever fix the atrocity that has been done to the Chainsaw?

Let's first get this straight: I do not care about other peoples opinions and I do not care to debate reasoning for anything. I simply want straight forward answers from people who know what they're talking about. I have had enough of the idiocy on these forums and will not reply to anyone who I presume wishes to reinforce my already overwhelming opinion of these forums.

What I wish to know is:

Are there plans for bringing back some sort of balance between classes in this game at all?

&

Are there any plans at all to ever fix the atrocity that has been done to the Chainsaw?

Your use of florid language, an attempt presumably intended to showcase your 'intelligence', is defused by the usage of the phrase "these forums" twice in the same sentence. Unintentional repetition makes for bad writing. Shame.

Upvote 0
You come in here with that attitude, insulting the same people who you want an answer from, and you expect us to think that you're a much more superior intellect and that we should just bend over and do as you wish?

Who the bloody hell do you think you are? The king of some random country?
And to answer your questions, sire, that is for TWI to decide, not for us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.