• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

My favorite DLC unit, the 60 men howitzer unit with four guns (actually it is a really weird bug :O)

60men.jpg

And a flying car in ghost recon advanced warfighter

flyingcar.jpg

Not a bad game but kinda meh and the controls are poorly ported :(

Upvote 0
Controls in GRAW 1/2 PC are actually good.

And they aren't ported... considering the console versions aren't even FPS.

I've made some custom mods of my own for GRAW 1/2.

Mainly just combining other people's mods.

For GRAW 2, I've added in a MEUSOC pistol from a GRAW 1 mod.

In my current version of my GRAW 2 mod, I've made the G-36K selectedable in single player. You can also use the Eotech sight. Same with the G-36C.

RPG-7 is selectable as well.

The M-14 can now use an Aimpoint (can not get Eotech or ACOG to work).

Then I changed things like weapon weight (made it more consistent), and now the M-14 doesn't recoil more than the .50 BMG rifle. :rolleyes:

I also added the MEUSOC 1911 to the Masada mod, but can't get it into my "M4/16 mod".

I've done similar stuff for GRAW 1.

I was going to combine the M4/16/SPR mod with the Masada mod and Snowfella's M4/MEUSOC mod for both versions of the game as well, but I never got around to it.

I'll get some pics/videos when I can.

Upvote 0
Here's some footage I recorded from one of our Tangodown sessions, thought you guys would like this. It's in Dutch though. :D

We played Operation Hit and Run, a mission made by SiC. No respawn. After an insertion by helicopter we tactically moved into the town, in which we had to kill two enemy officers and then get the hell out. It all went well until we killed the first officer. After that, all hell broke loose...

Enjoy :)

YouTube - Operation Hit and Run - Part 1/2

YouTube - Operation Hit And Run - Part 2/2

Upvote 0