• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kudos lethalvotex

there are two versions of the doom2m01 map:

lethalvortex = fp's/pat teleport in, new spawn areas, window doesnt block zeds, item spawns changed, basically much much harder (still waiting for teleport coding to be whitelisted, perks are disabled till then)

mine (with lethalvortex's blessings) = added jumppad for zeds to get into "camping" elevator area. that's it, everything else is the same.

Upvote 0
The blueroom is still there and only Fps and patty spawn in?
Pointless.
With the FPS, you will 1 shot them, everyone WILL.
And the patty will just lead to dead every time unless you have a demo, but everyone who plays doom goes demo anyway.
The secret ammo room in the blue room should be changed into a back door entrance from the trader near the outdoor area.
and have a spawn down there,

Upvote 0
The blueroom is still there and only Fps and patty spawn in?
Pointless.
With the FPS, you will 1 shot them, everyone WILL.
And the patty will just lead to dead every time unless you have a demo, but everyone who plays doom goes demo anyway.
The secret ammo room in the blue room should be changed into a back door entrance from the trader near the outdoor area.
and have a spawn down there,

What kind of English is this?

nope. its done. if you want all that done, do it yourself.

How can you understand him? Must be because of the same reason u guys make an awesome map...

And I still can not understand why anthracy (assume that's his new ID) or anyone can *hate* any map. Just simple don't play it. We don't need you. It's like in real life, you can not hate someone and ask for de-whitelist them, why do here? Just because you could doesn't mean you should, eh!

Upvote 0
What kind of English?
My English is better than yours, my kind Sir.

You mean so easy.
Seriously, it's sit in the room, get back, weld the door, plant pipes and wait.
Then it opens, demo lets all his 6 nades out.
And there's no money problem because of the law that spawns.

And you can't deny it, because it's true.

citation needed.

Alright alright. I agree I lose. I give up. Stop it here, alright?

No more whining. Or this topic got closed, just like the last few ones.

You can play it whichever way you want. IDGaF.

I can play it whatever way I want, and you should not give...

Last edited:
Upvote 0