• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level 5 ONLY [mutator Request]

avp2501

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
I was playing on a Suicidal server with FF set to 100% and it was awesome.

Unbelievably solid and it was a real challenege, unfortunately people kept joining the server with lower ranks even through the server rule was for players with level 5+ perks only.

So can someone make a mutator that will let you only use your lvl 5+ perks. I'm sure that many server admins would appreciate it.

that and isnt the perk replacer not whitelisted?
Does it matter if you only play with the replacement mutator? Not that anyone does.

So can someone make a mutator that will let you only use your lvl 5+ perks. I'm sure that many server admins would appreciate it.
I would doubt it would be whitelisted and I would hope it wouldn't be.

Upvote 0
Nekomancer gave the most appropriate solution. Chances are, if you're playing on suicidal you'll already have high level perks anyway so lack of perk progression shouldn't be a big issue.
Its the people who join and use a lv1 or lv0 perk who annoy me! I would very much like to see this mutator be created. It would definitely be set up on our server if its whitelisted.

Upvote 0