• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hello guys.

Tiki-Dog

Oct 22, 2009
So whats the feeling here, a bunch of low level people coming into the game? Me being one of them, I'm seriously considering purchasing the game, (unless any of you have an extra copy :D) and was wondering if this community is like every other one that is going to tk/kick/ban any level 0's.

Don't worry man. Set your filter to Normal difficulty for the free weekend and play on those servers. There's bound to be a zillion Normal servers up. As you get better, move up a few perk levels, you'll be ready to try some Hard difficulty games and get a feel for the difference.

Me personally, the presence of many new L0-L1 people will be pretty much meaningless, as I play Suicidal 90% of the time these days.
And yes, if you enter a Suicidal game with a very low Perk, you'll very likely be shown the door. That's reasonable.

But let's face it, we're all going to see more Normal and Hard action since people will be trying/leveling the new Demo class. Lots and lots of people that ostensibly look like newbs, heh.

Upvote 0
The servers support multiple levels of difficulty from Beginner to Suicidal. As long as you stick to a level that represents your current ability and rank then you'll be fine. It won't take long to get a feel for how the levels are weighted.

There are always new players joining KF and they blend in soon enough. We're going to see a larger influx of new gamers due to the nature of the free weekend but the positives certainly hold the better hand. Welcome in.

Upvote 0
If you go into normal servers you wont get kicked, you will also make more money and ween your way into understanding kf very fast. after a week you can prolly move up to hard if you understand everything and how to manage yourself wave 1-5 you can be competitive on hard.

If you go into suicidal servers right off the bat, yes you will get kicked...not because you lack skill but almost even with all the skill in the world you lack a bunch of perks with the upper levels and that money and damage is crucial to compete on suicidal.

Upvote 0
So whats the feeling here, a bunch of low level people coming into the game? Me being one of them, I'm seriously considering purchasing the game, (unless any of you have an extra copy :D) and was wondering if this community is like every other one that is going to tk/kick/ban any level 0's.

You can find those kinds of people, but most of us troll and flame them until they put a spork into their heads.

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the positive feedback, I was wondering if the medic plays a strong role, because in alot of videos there is self-healing needles most classes get. Is this true? stabbing people with medic darts will not be as fun after they healed themselves...

Indeed healing others is more effective than healing urself. You will get used to it pretty fast once you start playing it. Believe me, this game kicks ***! :)

My bad.. Meant to edit my previous post lol.. Sowwy! :<

Last edited:
Upvote 0