• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy. Crap.

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from KF at the moment since I recently picked up a game or two from that direct2drive $5 game thing/promotion... and now it looks like NWN2 is going to take a serious backseat to this absolutely ridiculously massive update.

I was honestly quite impressed with the AK/Katana/Foundry update. It rocked. Foundry is a truly great map. And now Tripwire has seriously outdone itself.

This is a massive round of applause coming from a longtime KF player (LAN'd it back in the day with friends, played online as 'Shaun', I remember when the 'trader' was literally a locker that you 'traded' weapons in and out of!).

A new enemy? Hell yes! 3 new maps! HELL yes! 7 new weapons! HOLY CRAP! A new perk? That's just plain ****ing awesome. And judging by the content that I saw on the ad, I really have to give it to Tripwire for (surprisingly) listening to the players' whining and taking the gems of ideas and throwing them in for what will inevitably be spinning the current gameplay of KF on its head.

Holy crap.

That's awesome. Applause. I'm at work and I'm clapping.

Upvote 0
I'm literally freaking out, because some of the things I suggested were taken into consideration! Now, this is without researching past suggestions, but I did do a search and didn't see anything, so I guess I feel partly responsible for the 'Demolitions' Perk.

:p whatever, probably not me, but at least I feel special.

Upvote 0
im curious about the husk guy, maybe hes another option instead of fighting the patriarch? like a random boss? or maybe hes like a specimen for wave 9/10? something to shoot the exploiters?

judging by the laser on his arm, he must be TWI's revenge from all that abuse they got when those ppl hacked the char skins, exploited their maps, and farmed perks. laser cannon revenge that you cant hide from.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
however, it looks to me that I was the first to legit post 'demolitions'.

yeah, i know there's hella law suggestion threads, but i'm just excited for this, because it's just what should be in the game, whether i said it or not, it doesn't matter. I LOVE YOU TRIPWIRE!

Lol, and they still not confirm whether it's true or not...

Edit: I've just seen the ad. Yes, i think it's true. Hopefully cap lv will be 7 - the holy number.
And, I hope there will be no mew melee weapon. We're full of those already.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.