• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Dragon Age: Origins

Usually I'm not that much of a fantasy type and more interested in science fiction, but I am enjoying this a lot more than Mass Effect, and I loved that game. I've been playing it for at least 15 hours now and I don't think I'm even near the end of the game. So far the story, the characters, sound, and the environments are very well done. I actually teared up a little during one of the scenes.

Upvote 0
Loving it. Every free time I have goes to Dragon Age xD
My girlfriend is not too happy for that

The story, voices, lore... is a really nice game. I feel like playing Neverwinter o Baldurs with good graphics xD (well, not as good as baldurs, but i cant complain).

The only thing I dont like is the exaggerated amount of blood after battles, c'mon, at least use a rag to clean your face before talking to an important NPC :p

Upvote 0
One thing i don't like about Bioware's games ever since Kotor: the tube levels. What is up with that? Baldur's Gate was so much better in that aspect.

I don't mind it too much. Some of the best RPG's are more linear, allowing them to do a great job at storytelling and keeping pace.
Personally i've played too many open-world games lately, so something with a bit more story and pace is welcomed.
Boss-fights will probably annoy the hell out of me though, since there'll probably be no getting around them.
That's what's nicer about them open world games, you can go around them and take them on when you've gained a few levels.

Upvote 0