• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

we need female skins

read the entire thread, stupid. the issue of idealized beauty had been addressed already and you've been proven wrong:

I wasn't referring to just the posters in this thread. All the time in-game I hear about how they should add a female char to kf who's in a camo bikini or how the trader isn't hot enough ect.

Frankly i see stuff like that as just a marketing gimmick cuz men eat that **** up. (I.E: every tomb raider game. they all suck yet you people buy them anyway. i wonder why?)

TWI doesn't need to put that kind of stuff in their games cuz their games are actually awesome.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I saw one time someone was wearing a santa hat, this means that you can mod your char and have other people see it. So find a fem model, (im sure theres a few out there, we love seeing hot babes get fight for their lives) and then theres g2 be some way to other people see it.

Oh you could host your own server and have the skins in the server, so people dl you skin. Then you can play as a chick.

The Santa hat thing was a mod. I had it on my servers for awhile. When you activate the mod you roll dice or something. You either get money, armor, weapons and so on for the positive side. If you got a bad roll it could take your money, give you 4 times the zeds, and so on.

Upvote 0
I'll never get why people think the trader is ugly. She looks fine to me.

High standards, maybe? :confused:

If you start working on that again, I'd request you fix her proportions.

Shoulders should not be smaller than the hips. :p

Agreed the trader looks fine not to mention the fact that 99% of Video games feature the same looking females, having something different is reward in its self.

Upvote 0
I know everyone thinks there are no real women on the internet but there are a few of us. About 6 real women from my LotRO kinship are now playing killing floors and we're all tired of having to play men. I'd like to see some female skins out there even if they're as ugly as the trader.

http://www.filefront.com/14678951/Warhammer_Cadian_Trader.zip

warhammer_horzine_trader_trooper_08.jpg

Upvote 0
read the entire thread, stupid. the issue of idealized beauty had been addressed already and you've been proven wrong:

what does making the trader look human have to do with the japanese game convention of big boobed stereotypes?

she doesn't just look ugly, her face looks like wet clay. the trader looks like kadafi with boobs, tbh.

Who the heck cares??? It's just a game. Go watch your adult videos for "beautiful" womens, perv...

And please, Tripwire, don't waste your time making new trader models just to satisfy these weirdos..

Last edited:
Upvote 0