• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Movement penalty for MG, PTRD and multi-fausts

Mormegil

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
I hope we see a realistic movement penalty for soldiers carrying heavy loads. That means reduced stamina, and a slower sprint.

I would imagine someone trained for their MG would handle things better, so I would like to see a greater movement penalty (say also a penalty while jogging, substantially less stamina) when a non-MGer picks up an MG.

I don't know if panzerfausts are in this game, but I would like to see the same kind of penalty applied if one is carrying 3 of these things in addition to their SMG/rifle.

Last edited:
I hope we see a realistic movement penalty for soldiers carrying heavy loads. That means reduced stamina, and a slower sprint.

I would imagine someone trained for their MG would handle things better, so I would like to see a greater movement penalty (say also a penalty while jogging, substantially less stamina) when a non-MGer picks up an MG.

I don't know if panzerfausts are in this game, but I would like to see the same kind of penalty applied if one is carrying 3 of these things in addition to their SMG/rifle.
I'd like the idea a weight system being implanted, not too crazy about the penalty for non-mgers when they pick it up though.

Upvote 0
Slower speeds with heavy weapons does seem like a weight system to me? Explain what you mean by "weight system"

Also every player must handle every single weapon to the best of his ability and the game should not tell him "you are not as good with this weapon because you took a different class" etc. Leave recoil/sway/re-centering the same for every single class.

Upvote 0