• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enemy Vehicles

at long distances though, when you can see neither nametags or vehicle details, it's basically "hi, please team kill me!"

I do suppose this would have happened IRL anyway, it would place an emphasis on team communication and knowing exactly where your friendlies are.

I think there should also be some way to make enemy tanks harder to use, because of unfamiliarity. Soviet tank crews were probably not trained in how to operate German Panzers and vice versa, and that lack of training would make a difference.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
captured vehicles were used in combat, but those were captured after a battle, had crews train with them and THEN after beeing repainted/refitted/upgraded whatever got sendt to the front

something like: hey there's a russian tank, lets hop in and kill some russians didnt happen

period

and captured T34's are easily modable, and have been done in Ostfront

Upvote 0
captured vehicles were used in combat, but those were captured after a battle, had crews train with them and THEN after beeing repainted/refitted/upgraded whatever got sendt to the front

something like: hey there's a russian tank, lets hop in and kill some russians didnt happen

period

and captured T34's are easily modable, and have been done in Ostfront

Excellent point.

Upvote 0