• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please Cancel AUTO-RELOADING !!

The funny thing is - the weapons do make a click sound when they're out of ammo.

On all the weapons but the Hunting Shotgun it is possible to run down to 0 ammo before you click again or hit reload.

You just need to pay attention to your weapons more.

In most of the games you have to be aware of not forget to reload your weapons, In Killig Floor you have to be aware not to have them automatically reloaded.
That's just dumb.

Upvote 0
I've experienced being able to reload cancel in just about EVERY FPS game I've ever played. Seriously. I'd go even as far to say you could do it in Duke Nukem.

It's not hard, and it's really needed. I really hope they announce if they're going to do something about it or not.

Just about every FPS game ever has a cross-hair also. What's your point?

It's not an issue of it being too hard for them to implement, it's an issue of it not being realistic. Tripwire are smart guys; if they wanted reload canceling, I'm sure they could implement it.

The only way I'd support reload-canceling is if you wasted ammo doing it, like you dropped the mag you're trying to reload and pulled out another weapon. Otherwise, by the time you've dropped the empty mag and pulled out the new mag, you might as well just go ahead and finish reloading. It'd be quicker than putting the mag back in the mag pouch or wherever.

Upvote 0
Just about every FPS game ever has a cross-hair also. What's your point?

It's not an issue of it being too hard for them to implement, it's an issue of it not being realistic. Tripwire are smart guys; if they wanted reload canceling, I'm sure they could implement it.

The only way I'd support reload-canceling is if you wasted ammo doing it, like you dropped the mag you're trying to reload and pulled out another weapon. Otherwise, by the time you've dropped the empty mag and pulled out the new mag, you might as well just go ahead and finish reloading. It'd be quicker than putting the mag back in the mag pouch or wherever.

Yes, as I sayed before I agree on that point - you can't have have your weapon you switching at materialize in your hands in one second.
So if you starded the roloading you should be forced to finish it, because is something you started by sourself when you wanted it.

The problem is that this reloading starts automatically without your intenction to do it, and you can't even stop it!

So let us just start reloading when we actually requesting it, and it will be OK.

Upvote 0
Bump and fix it pls. Why cant it be like RO????? Im still hoping that this is a an overlooked glitch, but Im starting to think its a feature. :(

Changes to to gorefast, Scrake and FP was very nice, but you still havent fixed the auto-reload. For me thats gamebreaking. I want to die while my guns go click-click-click, not in the middle of a stupid reload animation. Might as well add crosshairs if your gonna keep that gamey feature. :mad:

Upvote 0
YEA! disable auto-reload.... require it to either click Fire to reload at the end of a clip or click RELOAD manually. I hate that for the double-barrel shotgun.... I middle-click then try to switch weapons but then oh, it says screw you Im reloading mah shotgun....

You already have to click fire again to reload. But I want the click-click sound instead of lenghty animation. For instance when you blast away in panic at a scrake / FP with dual handcannons.

I dont really have a problem with hunting shotgun since I can work around it with a glitch. (changing weapons immediately after firing the HS breaks the animation. If you change back to HS right away you have reloaded faster as well)

Upvote 0