• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Disabling the patriarch

Edix

May 21, 2009
I know its not possible to disable the patriarch by setting bUseEndGameBoss to false. But why not? is there an extensive guide to kf.ini file commands out there that I'm missing, as i also want to change the types of specimins that come in different rounds.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I know its not possible to disable the patriarch by setting bUseEndGameBoss to false.

How do you know this?

Did you try setting the gamelength to custom? As all of the changing waves/disabling bosses/editing cash/ sandbox mode changes requires you to be running the custom day length for it be used.

Which also disables achievements/perks (Custom Day length).

Upvote 0
Wait i just made 1 server hard mode and short waves, does this disable the prks?

i think it doesnt disable perks but it disables levelling up if length is set to short.
Ive read somewhere minimum requirements for levelling up are diffivulty on normal and length on medium. But I didnt try it.

Just check your achievements before playing then check again after a map and you will see if any change happened.
Exemple if you gota make 1,500,000 damage with shotgun use the shotgun and check how much left u gota make after the map.

Upvote 0
Wait i just made 1 server hard mode and short waves, does this disable the prks?

No, you will know when perks are disabled.

When perks are disabled, you get an unspecified steam error when you click the perks button on the ready screen.

Also when ingame, you wont see the perk indicator in the bottom left of your screen or next to the other player names.

The only thing short/normal wave length disables is the level ACHIVEMENTS. These state that you have to finish the level on LONG.

Upvote 0