• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

mouse lag to the extreme

Upvote 0
Another site offering custom drivers is this one.

Still, it's better to use the ones provided directly by your manufacturer or NVIDIA.

The reason why i gave a custom site is because default drivers by both nvidia and ati do not support laptops, as the oem is supposed to add the drivers and they either never do it, or the drivers are like a year old.

Upvote 0
seriously who knows wat im doing wrong as there is not a prerendered frame button any where in the 3D settings. It may have something to do with my driver version, but im not sure, like i said previously when i downloaded the new driver and updated all i got was that the program wasnt compatible. This is driving me mad as i have had the game for a week but havent played it once. PLEASE help me

Upvote 0
ok i have just done a complete systems check and found a rootkit hidden in my system files, i think this is stopping my drivers from updating, as the other software i downloaded said i only had version .118 whereas the latest driver is .125 or something. So i think this is the cause of my problems, unless anyone thinks this couldnt possibly be the problem?

Upvote 0