• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wild Bunch server

EL Swine

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 5, 2006
Hello fellow RO fans my nick is [ODIN]Tyr perhaps we've played one another before?
Wild Bunch is probably the server I visit the most. I get low ping and more important it's packed with good players nearly 24/7
I love it but i'm getting booored of playing the same maps over and over. Yes the ones you have in rotation are great, but enough is enough, please.
There are many many good maps to choose from and i'm sure it would give me and others reasons to play more often.
Don't remember any map names right now but we'll have that sorted in no time if any of you server admins are reading this.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Yes, they are always filled sometime's its hard to even join one. Two of them give me high pings, but the East server always let's me play with a low ping. After 6 pm East is usually filled with regulars that get some good games going no matter what the map.
Even if they don't add any new maps there are quite a few stock one's I would not mind losing in the rotation.

Upvote 0
And I'll ad a completely pointless reply to your completely pointless post. :p

There are lot's of TWB members visiting here.
I think it would be better if one of their own forwarded the message to a server admin.
I know there are many regulars on TWB servers who agree with me.
A little map rotation now and then keeps the game fresh and people happy.

Some of the new maps are fantastic and its a shame they are not being used.

:)

Upvote 0
Well it just so happens...

Boothill had custom maps on it with voting and has very low ping on it for east coast US. Arad was voted 5 times in a row for a total of 10 simultaneous map plays and over 6 1/2 hours of rocking Arad action! :D

I quit the Boot hill server after the third Arad rotated through and it so happens Jim Miller, our server admin, was online and we requested he make the voting only work after two other maps were played...

...and guess what happened...

Right!

A server clearer!

Yep, the masses want a 24/7 Arad server. Who would of thunk it!

Elnya was in rotation and received massive amount of complaints.
Dubryava-pub was on rotation and received massive amount of complaints.
Black Day July...
Krivoi-rog...even the Krivoi-rog modified...

So, we tried a few months ago with Boot Hill and added other maps to Old*Glory rotation and it just didn't work. :(

I too am one ready for new maps with a lot of players. The only survivors is Pariserplatz and FestungKurland it seems.

3LW

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello everyone, thanks for the kind words. We do take player suggestions seriously and are in the process of looking for more new maps that may work on our servers. We have threads in our forums, (link posted above), where players can suggest possible maps for consideration. In the meantime we are looking at changing around the rotation. Please know that it takes time, as we we try to have a balanced rotation, so please stay tuned.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Hi, i also like 1 or 2 new maps from time to time,

festung kurland and pariserplatz are two nice new maps, but not every map works...i liked elnya at the beginning, but after some playing on this map it turned out that the map is very boring...but it was worth a try, some will work , some not...

i would like to suggest the map moscow in the rotation...I remember the map was once on a ro server and played with lot of players... so maybe give it a try, if it doesnt work it can still be removed

p.s.
i dont know why people might vote for arad or danzig in a mapvoting...there are enough 24/7 Arad servers..."Danzig only" as welll if it still exists...no need to ever get this maps in a mapvoting

Upvote 0