• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Is some one willing to help a RO member out?

justus916

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2008
I have created a map for RO and after I uploaded it I'm able to see it in my map list,but my clan mates are not able to see it. A member of the clan has been helping me the problems but we can't seem to fix the problems. After he Downloaded it the RO-log said can't find file berlintankmod package so he took the berlintankmod.u file and put it into the system folder and then he got could not find EH-MG42_Mod so we found EH-MG42_Mod.u file and put it in the system folder and now we are here

Code:
Progress: Exporting RO-FunfzigStuck...
Warning: Failed to load 'EH-MG_Tracers': Can't find file for package 'EH-MG_Tracers'
Warning: Failed to load 'EH-MG42_Mod': Can't find file for package 'EH-MG_Tracers'
Warning: Failed to load 'BerlinTanksMod': Can't find file for package 'EH-MG_Tracers'
Warning: Failed to load 'RO-FunfzigStuck': Can't find file for package 'EH-MG_Tracers'
Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary RO-FunfzigStuck.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EH-MG_Tracers'
Warning: Error loading RO-FunfzigStuck
I have 2 custom textures in my map also. My question is if I give someone the download link if they could help me out and look at it. I know this is a big question but I'm stuck on this one. I just don't want all of this 2 1/2 months of work to go down the drain for nothing:confused: Post or just PM me if you are willing. Thanks to all of the RO members and there help!!!!

Last edited:
I believe there are a couple of versions of Evil Hobo's MG mod out there. Either they have the wrong one in the system folder, are missing files, or don't have it at all.

Occasionally I run into this problem and I have to "swap" the version out in order to run a map.

I am at work now and don't have the link, but does someone know the big RO site with all the maps/mods?

Last edited:
Upvote 0