• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Having mic problems...

stug4

Dec 3, 2008
Hey Guys...

WTH is with my mic??? LOL!! Somedays it works others it doesn't! :confused: Are ther certain settings in the game portion under audio that should be set a certain way?? :confused:

I know for the team channel I have to hit scroll lock to activqate mic and a little meter should come up, then end for team channel. When I get in a game I do this and when I hit end it says already a member of team channel but the little meter doesn't appear....:eek:

Any help appreciated as uaual since it is frustrating to not be able to communciate with my team...:mad:

Thanks,
Matt

Select the channel you want to be in first. It will automatically stay in that channel until you change it. No need to play with it unless you want to change who hears you. Then when you want to speak, you have to hit the key (for the mic) and hold it down (the meter should show up) and speak into the mic while holding down the mic key. If your settings are good enough, the indicator on the meter will go up when you speak. If it doesn't, you need to adjust your mic settings so it picks up your voice better and gets a louder reading. Most likely you sound card settings...

Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0