• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

You WILL be able to disable the gore. I haven't heard this from a dev but that's the way gore works in videogames. In every modern video game blood and gore effects can be turned off.
If you don't like it for whatever reason, just turn them off. No reason to complain or to act disgusted.
No I'm pretty sure you won't be able to turn that off. Might have been like this in UT games and RO(which is more or less based on UT as well) but it never has been toggleable in BiA games. I can't see how I was complaining, I just think that exploding heads are a bit disgusting, I'm sorry :rolleyes:

I pre-ordered the UK uncut CE anyways and I'll be able to live with it, but if realism has to go so far then i dunno. Did you by any chance see pics of how that looks in RL? Not that it would matter but maybe you then would get a different impresson :confused:

Upvote 0
I don't see what the problem with the gore is. The BiA series has always gone for authenticity, and I like it when games and movies try to go the realistic approach with respect to violence (like SPR, BoB, etc.).

But, yeah, hope they don't do much with the slow-mo, or preferably give the user the ability to disable that function.

Upvote 0
I think most of the annoying stuff can be turned off, a screnie from the interface menu

bla-1.jpg

The bazooka team looks like fun, blowing up church towers etc :D

Upvote 0
lolwut - Anyone from Seargent or below is based on a real soldier, but we've changed the name, and created our own personality and our own details

Wait...so...you made up your own person?

I really dont approve of overly emotional cutscenes in fps games, because they rarely come over well unless your lipsync and facial animations are spot on (HL2 has some of the best facial animations for example)

Upvote 0