• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

Wow another game on the western front with the airbourne or rangers taking part in, now these guys really know what they are doing, because those units have never ever appeared in a movie or game on the western front, i cant wait*

I don't think there's much fun in playing meat for the meatgrinder.

It is not "clunky". It is just that it breaks the Holy law that war is won by a single man, so in other words your teammates mean quite lot in the game and second, you can

Upvote 0
Getting pinned down when your commander foolishly forgets to deploy you with everyone else and spending 60 minutes being forgotten whlie everyone shoots at you while your commander wonders why he's having such an easy time?

I'm just watching this cause reddog said its on the U3 engine which again RO2 tee hee

watched it now:
Uh innovatoin in having your body there? that's hardly a new feature it's just not often seen guys. Graphics looked alright, donno seemed a bit clean a bit cartoony. something about it. Didn't seem to run very well, maybe that was just the video... The muzzle flashes on the rifle and thompson were bloody atrocious. Sounds were still the same, i imagine penetration dosen't exist from what i could see. Not impressed by the game, some cool effects and stuff though, RO is going to be godlike on that engine hoo boy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Zoring
Uh innovatoin in having your body there?
Yeah I like how one of the guys in the video said that was a "next-gen" feature... WRONG ***** OFP BEAT YOU BY YEARS! Anyways, back in the day I thought BIA was going to be "the" WWII FPS to have, boy was I wrong. Crappy mechanics (example: grenades are not selected, you press a key and 1 is automatically thrown... a short distance) and 4 player cap in MP destroyed any chance that game had (4 players max? gay).

Upvote 0