• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad New RO League, Clan Interest??

A league would be interesting.

Get a webiste running with an open forum where rules could be discussed with full control on it ( since discussing that kind of stuff will end in a flamewar and topic will get locked ).

IMO, keeping the main rules of ROL ( which were accepted by all of the clans playing there ) with slight modifications would be the best thing to do.

I saw some guys asking for a ladder to be opened on clanbase. Any news on this ?

Roladder will be back really soon with new admins and new rules and slight changes on the site, with a completely new site in the make that should be be done after a few months where well use the old site in between.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If Ez25 was in my hands and still playing matches I would wait for ROLadder to get itself back together.

I say this for many reasons; firstly Worluk, Steven ect are excellent admins who really know their stuff and I know their clans are top-notch and trustworthy. We had many great matches against both Core and Project (although we never beat project :p)

Secondly, with ROLadder, the foundation is there and on the coding and rules side of matters we wouldn't have to wait for it all to be set-up (2-3 month process + monthly updates to fix bugs in the system.)

Finally, I'd choose ROLadder because of it's solid past. Before all the **** flew in after the release of Ostfront, ROLadder was a great close-knit community where disputes were dealt with reasonably and where tournaments were held fairly.

Time is important too. Clans are leaving/falling apart because of RO's age and the amount of time that would be needed to get a new efficient league up would not really be feasible.

Of course, this is all in theory where we suppose ROLadder will reform. I hope, for the best of the community, that it shall.

Regards,
Jono

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's good to know that but there is no "proof" that it will be done :(

The website is still displaying the same old message. Until it changes I will still believe that giving a fresh start on another website is the best solution.

Wanna bet that there will be news on www.roladder.net within a few days ^^.

Last edited:
Upvote 0