• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Sport] The Euro 2008 Thread

First post is now again up-to-date.

First half started nice, but towards the end of the first half, Holland waited too long.

Also, they need to take out Engelaar. Overrated blergh.

Edit:

WWWWEEWWWT. 2nd Half was awesome.

I disagree engelaar did well against italy. However vs france he and a couple of others seemed less good than vs italy.

Upvote 0
wow, it would have been even more awesome if they went to penalties at the end without keeper lol

I SO badly wanted it to go to penalties, but hey, what a game. Czech's were awesome first half and rubbish the second, and the other way around for the turks. Second half the czechs barely got out of their half. Probably one of the best matches so far (along with both the dutch and the first spanish game)

Wanted the czechs to qualify but after a brilliant match like that I don't mind turkey getting through.

Bring on tomorrow's entertainment ^_^

Upvote 0
Only managed to see the last five mins of the game, but what a great five they where. If it had went to penalties or if the turkish keepers foul was a penalty I was so hoping for the replacment keeper to play a blinder and be regarded as some super football god in Turkey.

My bets on Holland but as long as the finals between two fun to watch teams ill be happy.

Oh and im glad France and Italy have been playing pretty crap, the evil quailifing stealers that they are:p and the fact theyve been pretty boring to watch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
True, but they definitely should stop eating a pound of Valium before the game.

I am really disappointed, I hope Portugal does not completely destroy them.

Hell, it is the knock out stage now, everything can happen. Good luck to the last 8 teams. (I am really angry that i can't watch Italy - France tomorrow. Blame Game2 (aka My Little Pony vs Barbie Requiem))

Upvote 0