• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any1 Got a xtra 2week Pass

Well I understand wanting to try the game first but this game is $20 so buy it and see if you like it or not, it is far less of a loss then most games, if you don't like it.

MOH:Airbrone 50 dollar dust collector
Cod2 50 dollars for about a month of play till I reliezed IW learned nothing from grey matter and made the same game they did 3 years before but with bells and whistles.
RO:O Best 20 dollars spent on a game

And if your just getting it now, you will get much more then your moneys worth with the mods out now or coming out soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well I understand wanting to try the game first but this game is $20 so buy it and see if you like it or not, it is far less of a loss then most games, if you don't like it.

Cod2 50 dollars for about a month of play till I reliezed IW learned nothing from grey matter and made the same game they did 3 years before but with bells and whistles.

And if your just getting it now, you will get much more then your moneys worth with the mods out now or coming out soon.

Im not going to buy a game that i dont know is good, 20$ might not be alot to you but its like my 1 game a year thing. thats why before i buy it i want to make sure i know im getting a game worth it.

Upvote 0
" 20$ might not be alot to you but its like my 1 game a year thing."
I can understand that more then I can understand 20 dollars being much money living in NY, I lived there for some years.

"And if your just getting it now, you will get much more then your moneys worth with the mods out now or coming out soon."

I haven't played a single game as long as RO since UO or moh:AA. I hope you can find your pass ( I'd give you one if I could) or can make a decesion. Cya on the battlefield, maybe:)

Upvote 0

Yes.. over 100$ on games that were by far worse than their predecessors. MOA Airborne especially. That game was an atrocity.

RO is great Ryan. I can't imagine how your friend got a guest pass working though.. :eek:

Upvote 0