• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you like ginger people? *POLL*

Do you like ginger people? *POLL*

• Yes

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your face is racist.

Would you mock a lung cancer patient for being short of breath all the time? No. Then you shouldn't mock sufferers of gingivitis for being ginger ninjas.

Nestor is also correct, ginger girls aren't nice at all. Same goes for boys.

Some notable ginger pricks;
Grint.weaseley.OotP1.jpg

I can't think of anymore.

Upvote 0
Lonyo why the **** am i listening to a song about ginger ale anyway
Bobdog|Darkside because ginger ale is good
Lonyo well yes, it is
Lonyo but only canadian
Bobdog|Darkside canada dry ginger ale ftw
Lonyo indeed
Bobdog|Darkside all other brands are gay
Lonyo apart from the price
20:00 Cian Canadian Dry is owned by Schweppes, the same company who make most of the other Ginger Ale for sale in the UK

Upvote 0
Would you mock a lung cancer patient for being short of breath all the time? No. Then you shouldn't mock sufferers of gingivitis for being ginger ninjas.

Nestor is also correct, ginger girls aren't nice at all. Same goes for boys.

Some notable ginger pricks;
Grint.weaseley.OotP1.jpg

I can't think of anymore.

I'm not notable enough for your list? I'll just have to try harder, then.
dickhead

Upvote 0
It kinda depends. Red-headed women tend to either the most beautiful things in the world or the ugliest thing to walk the planet (and no in-between).

Everything else that goes with it depends as well. I generally dont like too many freckles and the pale skin can go borderline albino, but when all is balanced and just right, you can't look away.

So I guess yes when beautiful and no when not? (kinda how everything is judged usually). :p oh well.

Also, has anyone noticed that red-headed kids usually don't seem to be very good at sports? Maybe its just down in the south or something. :confused:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.