• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Neeeeed Help , Bad!!!!!!!

whitelightning

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 28, 2008
hey guys i have a problem i have red orchestra and had it loaded on my xp computer and had the username and password saved and could play RO with no problem but my pc went haywire and i bought a new pc with windows vista and cant remember my name and password and i cant remember which email address i put in to retreave it. so what do i do to reset my copy of RO and put in a new user name and password using my activation key that is already registered to my other username and password. if someone could please help i would REALLY like to start playing again.

I think you might have to deal with STEAM on this, if I understand you correctly.

I had a friend with a similar problem. He had his computer crash and could not remember his name and password, and his email account had long since deactivated since he switched internet providers. He ended up just buying RO again when it was on sale cheap as STEAM Support either couldn't or wouldn't help and setting up a new Steam account.

While it is good to vary account names and passwords (for websites or whatever), varying them too much can lead to confusion and aggravation when you start forgetting what they are.

Hope you get it resolved.

Upvote 0