• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Gore level

Echoman

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2008
I was wondering if the gore level can be increased and decreased? I noticed a value in the .ini. I wonder what a higher gore level would be like:D.

[Engine.GameInfo]
GoreLevel=2
MaxSpectators=2
MaxPlayers=32
AutoAim=1.000000
GameSpeed=1.000000
bChangeLevels=True
bStartUpLocked=False
bNoBots=False
bAttractAlwaysFirstPerson=False
NumMusicFiles=13
bEnableStatLogging=False
HUDType=Engine.Hud
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=0
GoalScore=0
GameStatsClass=IpDrv.MasterServerGameStats
SecurityClass=UnrealGame.UnrealSecurity
AccessControlClass=XAdmin.AccessControlIni
VotingHandlerType=xVoting.xVotingHandler
MaxIdleTime=0.000000
bVACSecured=True
bAllowBehindView=True
bAdminCanPause=False
bWeaponShouldViewShake=True
bLowGore=False
bLargeGameVOIP=False
GameDifficulty=7.000000

depends on where you are from, though. just to raise the old "why dont we germans have dismemberment in the game? without us, there would be no game about ww2, so give us what we want!"-debate again.
during the last trial phase i could see the dismemberment, though. isnt this a cheap trick to lure players?

Upvote 0
depends on where you are from, though. just to raise the old "why dont we germans have dismemberment in the game? without us, there would be no game about ww2, so give us what we want!"-debate again.
during the last trial phase i could see the dismemberment, though. isnt this a cheap trick to lure players?

leave this ever occuring, incredible stupid discussion out of this thread. It's way off topic here. His question was answered anyway.

Upvote 0

What is this guy talking about? I do agree that without the Germans we wouldn't have had the need for WWII.

Upvote 0
Don't mention the war.
fawlty.jpg

Upvote 0