• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Winter Cup III and other news

Full article at www.roladder.net

Winter Cup time at ROLadder, so get your clan registered at the site.
At least 32 teams battling it in a tournament for the title of Winter Cup III winners.

Teams must be registered by 31st January.

Other news:

EU & NA Rung ladder open for business.
Intercon Ladder points reset, so perfect chance for everyone to start fighting in this ladder.
If you are coming to the ladder for the first time, you are allowed to play 3 matches before anyone is allowed to challenge you, so come along and try the ladder out!

Winter Cup prize list is here and is final!
bigrazz.gif

1st place will receive: 8 free copies of TripeWire Interactive's new game.

2nd place will receive: 8 free closed beta test keys to TripWire Interactive's new game.

3rd place will receive: A free 32 man private server for one year of any location and/or ts or vent.

May the best team have the worse luck! :p;)

Upvote 0
Winter Cup prize list is here and is final!
bigrazz.gif

1st place will receive: 8 free copies of TripeWire Interactive's new game.

2nd place will receive: 8 free closed beta test keys to TripWire Interactive's new game.

3rd place will receive: A free 32 man private server for one year of any location and/or ts or vent.

May the best team have the worse luck! :p;)

:eek:

Upvote 0
Yeah I suppose they do.
Most clans wouldn't find a server for a whole year useful. Beta access to TWI's new game aint that appealing either (I don't think many of the clan community really want to see this game) and as for the free copies of the new game, nope, clans aint wanting this...

I am sure you can detect a little sarcasm here Koba :p

Upvote 0