• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gaming Mouse, What's yours?

MS Habu and G5.

For some time I thought Habu is superior to G5. Then I stopped thinking Habu is superior to G5. Now I think G5 is superior to Habu. :eek:

Habu pros: two side buttons, shape, changable "panels" with two different side button configurations (say, if you have longer or shorter thumb, ie where you prefer your side buttons)

What I thought was a Habu pro but it really isn't: 4 levels of sensitivity vs 3 for G5. However this is not really a "pro". 4 sens levels are more than you really need, and there is no LCD to show what sens you use. G5 3 sens levels are more than enough.

G5 pros: wheel side buttons (though some games have problems recognizing them but it's solvable), better drivers, adjustable weight (although I keep my light)

g5 got 5 levels of sensitivity that you can customly create.

Upvote 0
G7 which NEVER gets used for gaming and the middle button has broken simply from using firefox (you open new tabs with the middle button, so it gets used a lot)

Also, the battery needs to be switched out everyday.

I had a G5, too, which I gave to my now ex- Wish I still had; I am waiting for the day I lose my second battery and then my G7 is ****ed.

Upvote 0