• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra:: Here I come!

Welcome buddy, i forgot to say, but yeah, don't praccy against the bots unless you have the skills of Xan Kriegor himself because bot weapons always stay central to the screen and they don't even need to aim down sight to smack you from half a mile away or more.

Play against humies and learn how you and others react to the combat situations, never play a server with bots on it.

Upvote 0
Yes, best thing is just to hop in, accept the fact that there's some pwnage coming, and take joy of small accomplishments such as killing one guy every now and then. Check the map for objectives and watch what others are doing. Move from cover to cover and if you don't know what to do, stay in cover and figure things out. In the beginning it's not the most important thing to kill a lot of enemies but to stay alive, observe where the enemy is coming, where the objectives are and figure how to get there alive or help others to do it.

Upvote 0
I still remember my 1st game of RO (after the debacle of the 1st day of retail release when a lot of people cudnt get on etc). Anyway i'd played the mod way back but i was coming off a long stint as a successful cod2 player. I got about 5 kills because im a sneaky git who likes to lie around waiting for people but then i got killed about 60 times in a row :(...anyway still loving the game after all this time but i still suck in tanks.

Upvote 0