• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Brit Looking for Clan With Teamspeak

stonecold

Nov 3, 2007
I've played red orchestra for probably about 30 hours in all but i played wolfenstein enemy territory and a couple other games religously for ages.

I originally hail from somethingawful.com but since basically noone from there plays red orchestra and there's not a server there.

So basically i'm looking for a surrogate sa.com clan. One that has a large active memberbase.

Skill is really not an issue.

I prefer to play a rifleman.

please talk to me on xfire on redorchestra1 or pm me thanks:cool:

You want a large member base, try 500 members plus

Taw Still needs recruits, Join Now.

TAW Clan site - www.taw.net

Game Server - 217.163.10.165:7757

TAW is a large online community, we have well over 500 members with the list growing. Of these 14 are currently members of our Red Orchestra Btln within our Vanguard Division.

We welcome all levels of player with a Multi National, Multi Game community. With a structured friendly Chain of Command, intent on developing those that want to be developed and just let those play that want to play.

Skill not a requirment just ability to turn up to practices.

Practices
Tuesdays 9pm - UK time

Thursdays 9pm - UK time

Sunday 8pm UK time

Our whole clan is structured around USMC Ranks and Awards, with each Division following a universal code of conduct, comms protocols, and structure, with meaningfull chain of command. Our RO Btln is split into 2 seperate Squads, for practice purposes.

Form of Communication used: Teamspeak2, plus Xfire; are both manditory, if required we can provide links of where to install these from.

If you want to apply of just want some information about the clan don't hesitate to contact me:

Hunter - [email protected] - Xfire 11hunter11

Payback - payback@theartofwarfare.net- Xfire payback84

Or apply at http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php see Vanguard Division at the bottom of the page. Then select 1st Battalion.

Upvote 0
Join TAW.

Skill not a requirment just ability to turn up to practices.

TAW Clan site - www.taw.net

Game Server - 217.163.10.165:7757

We welcome all levels of player with a Multi National, Multi Game community. With a structured friendly Chain of Command, intent on developing those that want to be developed and just let those play that want to play.

Euro Practices
Tuesdays 9pm - UK time

Thursdays 9pm - UK time

North American Practices
Tuesdays 8pm - EST time

Thursdays 8pm - EST time

Just for Fun
Sunday 8pm UK time / 3pm EST time

TAW is a large online community, we have well over 500 members with the list growing.

Our whole clan is structured around USMC Ranks and Awards, with each Division following a universal code of conduct, comms protocols, and structure. Our RO Btln is split into 2 seperate Squads, for practice purposes.

Form of Communication used: Teamspeak2, plus Xfire; are both manditory, if required we can provide links of where to install these from.

If you want to apply of just want some information about the clan don't hesitate to contact me:

Hunter - [email protected] - Xfire 11hunter11

Or apply at http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php see Vanguard Division at the bottom of the page. Then select 1st Battalion.

Upvote 0