• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Rant, A lesson

The lesson is :

If you move out of your parents place, do it on your own.
If you think you will get wonderfully along with your best friend... well... :D Good luck... you will be surprised and you will learn the same lesson as this one posted.

Now for the rant... if you do not care about the Life Rant of someone you dont know... please move along...
If you have nothing better to do and somewhat enjoy being an e-shrink and give advice... feel free to post advice :)

Moved out soon 3 months ago with my best friend in a 5 1/2
Before we moved out here are the established rules
50% me 50% him
If I have a problem with something he is doing or wants to do, he cannot do it
If he has a problem with something I do or I plan on doing, I cannot do it.

Problem
Best friend has a retarded girlfriend.
Girl does not
Go to school
Work
have education or "Savoir vivre"
Consums everything he has with a x2 multiplier on pot and cigarettes
Complains all the time...
She is down right annoying...
Her only quality is... Hot looking chick
(and the screams during his sex sessions at night make me wana take my paintball gun and empty the 500 round loader on them both)

Problem
My friend said he was looking forward in moving out with me so I can help him "Structure" himself.
My friend has over 5000$ credit card dept due to stupidity (1500$+ because of female)

His dad will disown him if he sticks with her
His (old school Greek) family HATES her for numourous reasons.
All his friends Hate the girl because she is a worthless retard screwing him up.

I have been too patient, and now I am sick of this ****.

Todays argument was over the phone (I am at work)
I realized that she was there so I asked... "is there a hoe next to you ?" (he replied yes)

So I told him and pointed out all the facts
1 Your word needs value, you said if she does not work or school @ sept1... she is gone... he got rid of her 3 days ago... and now he failed again.
2 the rule of agreement on things we do is violated
3 she is screwing him up

He replies with the argument that I am also pissing him off because
1 "I leave plates of food on the floor before going to sleep" (he does far worse and she is on a x3 multiplier when it comes to messes)
2 that he is tired of me "controlling his life

Fact => this **** is an invasion of my privacy.

More reasons why he is an idiot
He knows she is screwing him up in his own progress
He knows she is a worthless girl with who there is no future

within the first months of his crappy relationship. (This is gold)
She went all hot towards another friend named jimmy... Jimmy being a good reliable friend, played it smart, flirted back... and got 30 txt msg of proof that she would cheet on him on his phone... all forwarded...
Breakup lasted a day.

We go camping / Paintball for a weekend.
On the day we leave, retarded girl decides to meet up with her EX in the same area that my friend works... he caught her
all the weekend he screams out hoe its over
We go back home, we touch montreal, the **** alarm hit, she sensed him and called.
I drop him off in chabanel, I drop off the other friend to his place... I get home... and what do I see ... A HOE.

So... I told him I better not see her home because it's an invasion of my privacy and this bull**** has gone to far.

Well that is the situation.
What would you guys do in such a situation ?
(keep in minde that we both signed for the lease)

Yeah girls are *****es, that's why I don't have real relationships I just have multiple facades of bull**** unless I find someone special.

Marker just don't ever end up like the guys on Peep Show. Because that show really does make me bite my tongue a bit, in the situations these guys get themselves into.

If you haven't seen it you should, it's pretty funny.

Anyways, you gotta be real with him and say this ***** is a parasite. Women are a dime a dozen and I'm sure there will be someone that appreciates him for what he does, and who is hotter than she is.

Upvote 0
He's a grown up, let him sort it out. Its quite normal to be jealous of a friend's girl because she takes up time and effort that your group of friends previously received.

It is your problem only because you live together and elements of this annoy you. The whole "if you do this and it annoys me = you cannot do it" is out the window the minute (literally) you hit real life so it isn't helpful to try to keep that going.

If it really seriously upsets you, move out. Otherwise suck it up.

Upvote 0
MB, I am not jalous at all and you misunderstood the senario.
The girl is INSANE and is screwing my buddy up.

There are 2 ways about this
1 it's his life, I am not his dad, I should let him learn from his mistake
2 As a friend, do all you can to help him before things take a nasty turn.

(I chose number 2 because I care for my friend and it also gets in my way)

Here is the update and it should also be the conclusion, I do not think we will see her again... with the exceptions of my friends cellphone getting 40 missed calls a day.

Yesterday night, me and my friend spoke about it and he apologised and said that I was right.

I went to bed at 2am
At 3am his phone rings.

Girl calls him, totally drunk saying all these guys want to bring her home (and maybe rape her)
She went out with her friends and misteriously has no ride home...
She asked to meet downtown.
He gets downtown, he calls her... now she is at Henri Bourassa (far)

girl- "oww someone dropped me here"
friend "why didnt he bring you home ?"
girl "because I told them you were picking me up..."

So even if he should have left her there... he picked her up

He tells her he is bringing her to her home.
NO!

Because he did not want to bring her home, she is BEATING ON HIM violently
Jumps in the back seat and kicks him in the head as he is driving.

And my friend, does not want to leave this HOT drunk chick in the street...
She keeps beating him, and yes, he defended himself.

Gets there and she tells him "No one is home"
He grabs her out of the car, getting scratched and more beatings.
Knocks on her mothers door.
drops off the crazy chicks...

Missed quite a few details and yes I know its all fast and poorly written.

Upvote 0
Three things ive learned, maybe they will help.
You can only change a person by leading by example.
No matter how loud you yell at someone sitting on train tracks, they cant hear you because of the train.
You can only live your life. live the way you want, you will either be successful if your good and dead if your bad.

Upvote 0
Insane *****es from hell rock! Obviously she put on the mask of sanity to lure him into her trap of madness and psychosis. If it's a spectacle of an unhinged lunatic your buddy wants he went to the right place it seems. I firmly believe the majority (at least 50%..well maybe 30%) of women are either insane and or possessed by Satan. So once you know that you know to be VERY CAREFULL about your decisions. Course I'm an optimist;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can only change a person by leading by example.
Also some people can only learn the hard way. like you tell somebody "hey don't touch that mousetrap you're going to hurt your finger" They either #1 don't trust/ believe you and need to see for themselves or #2 think they are smart enough not to get hurt. Some people can only learn the hard way (my younger brother is like this).

Upvote 0