• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Triais Is Ruining The Game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghh....every server is crowded with noobs tk'ing and being stupid. Normally im VERY noobfriendly, but now they're everywhere, in every corners and in all houses(in the game):mad: I cant stand playing the game right now, because its so annoying:eek:

What do you hope to achieve with this post? An attitude transplant at TWI? Yeesh. Free trials bring in new players, they also bring in asshats who by their nature get noticed a lot more than the guys just out there to enjoy the game.

People are starving in Africa, get angry at that not a computer game.

Upvote 0
Well if you had done a search you could have expressed your opinion in one of the 100 other threads about free trials.. If you don't like all the noobs play in a locked server or don't play till the trial is over

At the end of the day trials bring in new blood through guys buying the game after trying it. Put's food on the Devs families tables.. Devs who don't have to give us updates every couple of months, And seem to get no thanks from a lot of people..

Sorry if i seem harsh but i am sick of people whining.. about free trials.. I know at least 2 guys that bought the game after trying it out... and that keeps the game alive..

greets snake..

Upvote 0
Well if you had done a search you could have expressed your opinion in one of the 100 other threads about free trials.. If you don't like all the noobs play in a locked server or don't play till the trial is over

At the end of the day trials bring in new blood through guys buying the game after trying it. Put's food on the Devs families tables.. Devs who don't have to give us updates every couple of months, And seem to get no thanks from a lot of people..

Sorry if i seem harsh but i am sick of people whining.. about free trials.. I know at least 2 guys that bought the game after trying it out... and that keeps the game alive..

greets snake..

^^ Dittto,,,,,,good point(s),,,,,,,,:cool:

Upvote 0
Well if you had done a search you could have expressed your opinion in one of the 100 other threads about free trials.. If you don't like all the noobs play in a locked server or don't play till the trial is over.

Hits the nail on the head IMO. :cool:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.