• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Since update has anyone else noticed....

i had a panzerfaust disappear when i shot him at a tank, i fired and it just vanished without hitting the tank...

That happened to me... In Konigsplatz... Very annoying when glitches like this happen. We had no more reinforcements and in a last effort to take out the russian panzer, me and some men got behind the tank and i fired my faust directly into the rear of it... only 10 meters away... whent thru... It has gone thru about 7 or 9 times now.

Upvote 0
also, the fix "so you can't shoot while running" is like halfway done, now when you mellee during run you get the animation of jogging and you still can shoot, not while aiming but still, when you tried to aim while running you probably had less accuracy. Also, some animations, like fixing bayonet and changing firemode can be skipped by running. You'll still see your bay fixed but when you press the bayo button again it dissapears and is reattached.

Upvote 0
If I do recall some servers set the gernade/exsloision range to piss poor, same with artillery.

others crank it up.

I was on one server and had 3 people run though a direct artillery bombardment, and go on to kill my team.

Im quite sure even weak mortars would have a lethal range of 5ft for anyone standing. 15ft for fairly leathal to leathal and then a huge distance for shanle fragments for injury.

Upvote 0
that grenades don't seem to be able to kill anywhere outside of about 2 feet from targets? Is this intentional or is my upgrade porked? Was in Konigsplatz and watched as grenade after grenade from both sides failed to kill when targets were only feet away!

I saw a guy killing 9 guys with a nade in Danzig. I haven't experienced anything either.

Upvote 0
If I do recall some servers set the gernade/exsloision range to piss poor, same with artillery.

others crank it up.

I was on one server and had 3 people run though a direct artillery bombardment, and go on to kill my team.

Im quite sure even weak mortars would have a lethal range of 5ft for anyone standing. 15ft for fairly leathal to leathal and then a huge distance for shanle fragments for injury.

Is it even possible to modify the blast radius of the grenades and arty on a server per server basis? I didn't think it was.

Upvote 0