• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medal Of Honor: Airborne

The 12 player max is for the xbox version. There will be a pc dedicated server which should support more players (not sure how many but most guess 24).

If you read the AHZ review you will see that the devs were very keen to respond to the major flaws that the testers brought up which does give a glimpse of hope for future patches.

I think EA knows that they really cant push there luck anymore with crap sequals (especially to moh) without loosing a fook load of profit.

I know five of the guys that attended the summit and they all said the very same things. I know IB (Jeff) was there and he too, saw exactly what was offered as a PC MP version. All their jaws dropped. I've read all the reviews and compared them. If EA had a stellar reputation, then I'd be the first to say wait for the finished, release product - it'll be fine. But after PA ... I'll keep my wallet closed while I wait and see. You see, we were asked to provide reccommendations to BH for Airborne's PC MP version last year. We diligently supplied lengthy lists that were obviously ignored.

I am sorry, I refuse to build my hopes up on promises, wishes and assumptions. I'd rather believe what's actually known as fact. We also have first hand knowledge and I might add, those people all reported that there was nothing represented as FACT relative to a fully functional dedicated server along with the specifications of the dedicated server.

All they said was BH had called EA's offices and that they said they'd include a dedicated server. There was no further info than that. Therefore, as far as we know... even for the dedicated server, there are only 6 maps and a maximum of twelve players with hopes of more.

The only reason I say 6 maps/3 of which are remakes and 12 players is because all they demoed was a listen server. The MP player summit had both the Console and PC versions running. The MP version was running on PC's supplied by NVIDIA. All older AMD machines that had trouble with the graphics.

I'd like to think we will see more players and maps but I have a feeling we may see a few more players or, we may see a "promise of more" in an upcoming patch/update.

In any case, there is nothing concrete at this time to assure me that there will be more players and maps for MOH:Airborne's in the box dedicated server. All we have at this point is a dedicated server included (told to us by BH) that has PB in the box and hooks for DMW.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
;) Only Americans spell it "mom". Everyone else uses "mum".

See people? This is what the internet does to these poor Europeans! They learn English so well but as soon as they go online it all turns into American. It's the stuff of nightmares I tell you! :eek:

Intarnets = Serious business.

I thought that was taugh in the elementary school. I guess I was wrong.

Upvote 0
I don't mind arcade gameplay but that sniper rifle firing lasers (sure looks like one :p ) is way over the top.:p

The "choose your own landing spot" sounds cool but would hardly effect the gameplay if the maps are as small as they seem to be. It's still a shooter on rails, except this time you decide which station you start at.:p

Might be fun for a while, but I doubt I'll remember this game for a long time.

Upvote 0
mp44zf4.jpg
????????

Upvote 0