• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Colored Servername

indeed.

i would more appreciate if this admins would setup their servers "correct".
only kick instead of sessionban for TK`ers with the possibility to join again and start this **** again as example.
followed by hunderds stupid pre-alpha-custommaps or leet skin-and-soundpackages and ending with 3 winrounds or no possibility to vote.

best -- setup >40 slots and getting a lagging machine allready with 32.

and now -- coloured names .. yehaww \o/.

Upvote 0
indeed.

followed by hunderds stupid pre-alpha-custommaps or leet skin-and-soundpackages and ending with 3 winrounds or no possibility to vote.

i dont like the mapvoting, sometimes, u have to wait more then 2 minutes, because a couple of people dont vote or are afk, that sucks;)
and many people only vote for ranzig danzig

thats why our server doesnt run with mapvoting

Upvote 0
i would more appreciate if this admins would setup their servers "correct".
only kick instead of sessionban for TK`ers with the possibility to join again and start this **** again as example.

best -- setup >40 slots and getting a lagging machine allready with 32.

and now -- coloured names .. yehaww \o/.

Your righteous indignation is duly noted :rolleyes: Christ on cracker, maybe you will be able to overcome yourself but I seriously doubt it...

Upvote 0
Your righteous indignation is duly noted :rolleyes: Christ on cracker, maybe you will be able to overcome yourself but I seriously doubt it...

overcome what? that there are more than only a handfull serveradmins out there that are too stupid to tell there nose from their dick? But hey, colored server names are waaaaay more important than setting up a server decently or adminning it well :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Thanks Snake byte since we moved to gameservers we have not had any lag problems whatsoever....True that was not always the case with the other provider we had.

We play almost every night so we do admin our server quite well IMHO, but of course everyone would say that about themselves right? We don't put up with childish crap from anyone. Even our own clan.

We run the Armored Beast mutator, and we try to listen to our community as best as we can. I didn't see anyone in this thread contributing to our server. The minute that they do, they will have a say in the way we run things, but until then. Well you know......All I can say is that we get more positive feedback than negative comments about our server and the way it is admined, but your mileage at home may indeed vary. Don't like it, don't log in is the way I see it.

Upvote 0
Ohh...about 150 active members in our little alcove on the net. Must be doing something appealing.;)

overcome what? that there are more than only a handfull serveradmins out there that are too stupid to tell there nose from their dick? But hey, colored server names are waaaaay more important than setting up a server decently or adminning it well :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Ohh...about 150 active members in our little alcove on the net. Must be doing something appealing.;)

150 who does not get the point?
noone blamed your community, your wonderful gameserver-gameserver or the way how you admin the server.
but there will be a lot of admins reading this thread and we only wanted to point at the fact that some of them have better things to do then setting colored servernames :rolleyes:
hopefully it will find a end soon. we had it once with playernames and thx god it was over after a while too.

Upvote 0
We are certainly sorry that it hurts your little feelings. :D

150 who does not get the point?
noone blamed your community, your wonderful gameserver-gameserver or the way how you admin the server.
but there will be a lot of admins reading this thread and we only wanted to point at the fact that some of them have better things to do then setting colored servernames :rolleyes:
hopefully it will find a end soon. we had it once with playernames and thx god it was over after a while too.

Upvote 0