• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for good clan

NoxNoctum

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah so I've had ROO for only about a month but I've played a whole lot and gotten pretty darn good, especially on certain maps (Baksan Valley, Konigs Platz, StalingGrad Kessel, etc... basically the smaller, more urbanized ones)

So I'm looking for a ROO only clan to join cause I can only imagine how fun this would be for clan matches. I'm only looking for a very active clan, one that participates in tourneys and such (this is a MUST!) and has regular practices. I'm a busy guy, even during the summer, but I always find time for ROO (usually at night). Like I said, I'm looking for a very COMPETITIVE clan.

I've got a mic and all that (hasn't been working lately but I'll fix that), and I can get TS/AIM/etc... installed as soon as I need it (I just reformatted).

I live in the South East US so obviously a US based clan is preferable, but not mandatory. I'm mostly thinking about lag issues here, but hey, some european servers I've played on are fine.

Oh yeah and I'm looking for a clan that's at least somewhat "skill based", and won't just take anybody (doesn't have to be TOO selective though).

Thanks!

EDIT: Also I'm not a tanker. At all. I'll be an arty observer on BlackDayJuly before I get in tank.

Last edited:
Most of our members are in North America. Though we've got guys from Australia to Brazil to Europe. 3rd Shock is fun, friendly and tactical. We play RO in public servers on a daily basis and work as a team at all times. If you're in North America or otherwise willing to bend your schedule, give us a look.

... www.3rdShock.org (we've just switched forums, so they need a bit of polishing)

or jump on our teamspeak ...

8.9.36.41:8773

pw: Lemur

xfire - sovnarkom

Upvote 0