• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

• It's Great! Check it out...NOW!!!

Votes: 55 26.6%
  • It's just OK -- worth downloading but...

Votes: 95 45.9%
  • It sucks buckets...

Votes: 57 27.5%

• Total voters
I played the mod a bit this afternoon, it feels like a mix of Battlefield and RO.

It seems like there are many missing sound files. Reloading with some weapons such as the US shotgun is completely silent.

The weapon switch system is kind of annoying, the selected weapon barely stands out from the others.

Reloads animation can sometimes be interrupted with other actions, and the reload will still be effective. On the other hand, sometimes the reload button doesn't work.

Upvote 0
I haven't noticed any crashes since the patch. That isn't to say there won't be any, but it's been the longest stretch of uninterrupted playtime I've managed to get thus far, so they must have done something right. I'm also happy about my increased fps (an average of about 10fps higher).

I noticed that the ability to cap a zone with only one person is supposed to be slower than normal though, and it clearly isn't. The speed's constant regardless of how many people you have.

Upvote 0