• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About the update - important!!!

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
With the release of the Spring Update imminent I wanted to give poeple a couple of pointers to make sure thier update experience goes as smooth as possible:

1) We have asked server admins to preface the name of thier server with [1047 Updated] if they have updated to the latest version. If you have the update, you should be able to connect to any of these servers without mismatches. Just sort your server list by name, and you should be able to see all these servers grouped together.

2) To ensure a positive (non-laggy) experience for the release, TWI is putting up at least 4 high end 50 player servers. These servers have been tested and should be guaranteed to handle 50 players without overloading the server.

The Tripwire servers should all start with [1047 Updated] Tripwire Dev's (I will update this post with the IPs once they are up). There will be two on the east coast of the US, and two on the west coast of the US.

Additionally if you are in Europe, The Wild Bunch servers have been extensively tested and can solidly handle 50 players on all maps. Here is the info:
[1047 Updated] The*Wild*Bunch 50 Player Server.... IP 77.74.192.88:7757
[1047 Updated] The*Wild*Bunch 50 Player Server II.... IP 77.74.192.89:7787

Finally I will add the info for other 50 player servers once they fill up and get verified they can handle the load.

3) If you were running the client beta, once the release comes out you can just launch Steam normally, and get rid of your beta shortcut. You shouldn't need to download any additional files. Just launch the game and find an updated server :)