• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

where is the use key ?

A good habit to get into when you try a game for the first time is to immediately go into the configuration page and reconfigure the buttons to your playing style. Figuring out your own play style may take a bit since this is your first shooter, but soon you'll be using that same key config for all the shooter games you play... that's how it has worked for me :) .

Upvote 0
A good habit to get into when you try a game for the first time is to immediately go into the configuration page and reconfigure the buttons to your playing style. Figuring out your own play style may take a bit since this is your first shooter, but soon you'll be using that same key config for all the shooter games you play... that's how it has worked for me :) .

Yes, that is what I do. Get as many of the keys the same as what you are currently playing. It certainly make the game easier to learn, and you don't have so much confusion when you play different games. It is the first thing I do before I even play the game.

Upvote 0