• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad IcM wish to recruit a Sniper

COME ON guys surely there is a Lone wolf SNIPER out there in need of a home. We can provide you with that home, with warm nights in front of your computer and some friendly people to play along side during matches or friendlies.

Check us out on www.icm-clan.com remember though that we are a European clan and most of our matches take place around 8 gmt.

Upvote 0
My reputation speaks for it self.. I'm the famous Sniper El Swine..
Any flank I cover is dead quiet after 10min :D
just ask the guys i've played with. latly its been the 50/50 servers.

Seriously though, I play as Sniper more than 90% of the times.
Sadly i admit, becuase I'm lucky enough to be first on the server almost every time.
Besides, I love to play the role. And I don't think many, if any, has gotten to practise the sniper role as much as me..
Sad to say becuase its unfair for all those who wants to play as Sniper.
This is why I share it, or give it away when people ask.
So i'm not a selfish Swine. I'm first and formost, always a team player.
I'm usually ranked as top 1-3 on all the servers i play, Sniper or not. I play an agressive game.

I know most of the good spots and they'r weakneses.
I live in Norway and my English is fairly good. Writen or spoken ;)

Send me a PM if you're intrested.
Hmm Maybe I should take a look at that link you posted. :eek:

Upvote 0
well Im downloading the game right now and havnt tried it yet but if the sniping is anything like cs or warrock ill be pretty damn good. So ill start playing tomorow and ill see if im any good. ill keep in touch.

info-
name- Tyler
In game name- Hurricane
age-16
location-chicago,illinois, USA

Last edited:
Upvote 0