• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your bicycle

Nimsky

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Right, with all these "what car do you drive" threads going on I thought I'd post a "post your bicycle" thread.

fietsvu9.jpg

That's mine. It has only three gears, but I don't need any more. It can also go pretty fast, which is important for me. Had it for almost a year now and it had only a few problems. The dynamo puts very little friction on the wheel, which seems to be standard these days. (well, it actually rests on the "naaf" all the time, not on the tire)

Alright, post yours!:)

Last edited:
We need PICS people! Pics, or it didn't happen!

Also Munk, I have a lot of respect for those Tour de France riders. Your average professional footballer looks like a crybaby (well, they are) next to those cyclists. They burn huge amounts of calories. And still football players earn much more money and credit.:mad:
Yes - but I bet that the professional footballers don't use quite as many performance-enhancing drugs as some members of the peloton have been caught doing :)

And I'll have to go take a pic of my pride and joy. Oh - the Royal Borough of Kingston-Upon-Thames, ya eedjit :p

Upvote 0