• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favourite RO moment so far

Was playing as a russian in StalingradKessel. The first round was an easy one, but the second one was a pain in the ass. Minutes were passing by and we could only cap the assembly hall or the north rail yard. If we capped one and run to the other, the first would be recapped, probably because I wasn't there (I'm still in my 300 rush). Then all of a sudden we achieved to cap them both, only minutes away from the end we started the attack on the last objective. Luckely their reinforcements were at 5% and ours at 15% or so. So I yell "Kill them all, their reinf is at 5%!!!"
Then we did a full frontal attack and I ended up in a stab match with some one while bullets were flying by (very 300-ish). Ofcourse I won the stab match, but I got shot by a german smg. Not much later we won.

Upvote 0
My tank had run out of AP shells on Arad. So me and my crew were forced to leave the tank since we had no treads left on it. We started our crawl across an open field, and were listening to shells streaking overhead. One of the crew stood up and his body fell back down without a head. We saw this and took off running back to the German base, the guy in front of me vanished in an instant and was left running back dodging shells.

Upvote 0
I had a great game on Gorlitz earlier, it was on the 44 player server and my team, the Germans, had won the second round by protecting the very last objective until time-out, making it 1-1 to both teams. We started the third, and final round.

I was Team Commander and we were doing pretty well, the Russians managed to push us back to Bridgehead Square, but that's where we stood our ground. The infantry on the both sides were pretty much at a stalemate, we wouldn't budge and we weren't letting the Russians do much budging either.
Then came the tanks, first it was a T-34 down the 'back alley' that leads to the Bridgehead Square. A comrade and I were on the first floor of the bombed out building that has a box of Panzerfausts, directly facing the alley where the T-34 was holding back, as they do normally on this map.
The fellow German and I took turns in firing our Panzerfausts out the windows at the tank, which surprisingly took not much notice of us, we missed many times but after a bit of shooting we took out the tank, and then using the same tactic we then killed the SU-76 and again another T-34, the team held out on the Bridgehead Square until time-out.

I know this is a bit long winded but it was the first time I ever won as a German on Gorlitz. Teams were even (22-22) which helped.

Upvote 0
I finally have a pretty cool moment worth mentioning.

I was on Danzig on the balcony over looking the side of the Germans first line of defense across from the west bridge when a russian dude came up the stairs and fired at me.

He missed, and I fired back, missing.

He came at me with his Bayo.

I panicked because I reloaded instead of cocking my rifle butt back.

Just like clock work, just as he thrusted, I side stepped, got hit in the arm, and instead of firing, remember I was panicked, I let him have it with the butt of my rifle.

And It worked.

Boooyaaa!

Upvote 0
s

s

Snowyforest.
We have a MG on the right flank supressing the Frontline.
Some riflemen storming the Fronthole asswell.

I took the left flank with my Rifle and crouched very slowly.
Kraut artillery took out our MG and they moved up hill, i crouched towards the Wooden Bunker at Frontline, i was asking for reinforcements but the Krauts who just move forward were 2 feet away from me.
I stood up so i could see the inside of the Wooden Bunker and saw 3 men firing towards the Frontline.

I took my rifle towards me, aimed and shot the Guy closest to me in his head.
The guy next and behind him didnt notice anything, i think they were in zoom.

I Aimed again and shot the 2nd person, then the 3rd person layd down on the ground and started firing at me. Everytime i got up i was supressed by his fire.

I could not stay longer, i crouched around the building and flanked him.
I took the bunker with the reinforcements that arrived.
We moved uphill, but the krauts had a stong defense.

I think we lost that battle, but it was fun!

I really like SnowyForest, especially after watching the Bastogne Episodes of Band Of Brothers.

Upvote 0
Once on Barashka I chose the sniper class because I can never seem to get it. Most people took tanker class or anti tank soldiers. Our tanks were getting trashed by their T-34/85 and whoever it was was talking a lot of smack too. Good tanker. At one point he drove up to the spot under our radio bunker and and kept destroying our tanks spamming VOIP the whole time with "hurr hurr noobs you ****!" over and over. Until he popped up out of his cupola for a better look around that is. The silence after was golden.

Upvote 0
Once on Barashka I chose the sniper class because I can never seem to get it. Most people took tanker class or anti tank soldiers. Our tanks were getting trashed by their T-34/85 and whoever it was was talking a lot of smack too. Good tanker. At one point he drove up to the spot under our radio bunker and and kept destroying our tanks spamming VOIP the whole time with "hurr hurr noobs you ****!" over and over. Until he popped up out of his cupola for a better look around that is. The silence after was golden.

Nothing more fun then shooting off someones e-pneis ^^

Upvote 0
I had a great game on Gorlitz earlier, it was on the 44 player server and my team, the Germans, had won the second round by protecting the very last objective until time-out, making it 1-1 to both teams. We started the third, and final round.

I was Team Commander and we were doing pretty well, the Russians managed to push us back to Bridgehead Square, but that's where we stood our ground. The infantry on the both sides were pretty much at a stalemate, we wouldn't budge and we weren't letting the Russians do much budging either.
Then came the tanks, first it was a T-34 down the 'back alley' that leads to the Bridgehead Square. A comrade and I were on the first floor of the bombed out building that has a box of Panzerfausts, directly facing the alley where the T-34 was holding back, as they do normally on this map.
The fellow German and I took turns in firing our Panzerfausts out the windows at the tank, which surprisingly took not much notice of us, we missed many times but after a bit of shooting we took out the tank, and then using the same tactic we then killed the SU-76 and again another T-34, the team held out on the Bridgehead Square until time-out.

I know this is a bit long winded but it was the first time I ever won as a German on Gorlitz. Teams were even (22-22) which helped.

only god knows how fun gorlitz can be with 44 people!

Its my favourite map on the 44 slots server. Hell yea

Upvote 0
Shot00182.jpg

^The time I made a Tiger cower in fear.

Upvote 0
I was an Axis Anti tank soldat on Konigsplatz. As I lay on one of the berms near the monument, a sudden shadow came upon me. Much to my chagrin, I was being run over by a Russian tank. Much to my suprise, I must have been laying just right as I was not killed. I was treated to a spectacular view of his underbelly and backside as he rolled over me. I then very politely placed a faust up his ass LOL.:D

Upvote 0
Lazur, I'm a russian and it's almost the end of the battle because the time is running out, we only capped the first objective and our reinforcments are depleted. I'm the only one left and I'm seeking cover in the room next to the room full with rubble that leads to the first objective. I go to the first objective and see a 3 germans on their way to exit the building and going to the russian spawn. I quickly shoot them and kill 2 of them. I go back to the room I came from and kill another german. I seek cover behind the supply depot and shoot another german that is in the door frame. But I'm being overrun by germans so I come behind my cover and try to go to the first objective, but I see 2 germans in the same room I was in, I shoot a couple of times and I kill one, then I get stabbed and die.

Upvote 0