• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Office

Daring....

Daring....

I couldn't see the screenshots, seems like the links are dead. I want to check it out. Kinda curious what the objectives are (I'm capping the water fountain, you two guys go get the break room.....lol just joking). Let you know what I think.

Reservoir Dog

(first suggestion might be find out what the russian translation of "office" is and use that)

I can't download it. Keep getting MediaMax errors:

Ouch! We Had a Small Hiccup.

MediaMax encountered an error.
Please excuse us for the inconvenience.
If the problem continues to persist, please contact [email protected].
Click here to go back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Got it.

Got it.

The screens and map worked fine now. I will check out map and let you know. Does the map support bots?

RD

Call me crazy but I like it. Just a few "tweak" ideas. There are a few door and windows that are big holes. Like the main outside entrance and main window. I would close them up and use frames. The stairs would have cover from the snipers in area off of the Allies spawn. Use different lights in the map. The lighting in the "garage" should be different from inside the office. More props (static meshs) in the side and back yard for cover. More damage to the building inside and out, from fighting and explosions. Look at Arad and see how TW made the windows break with sound when shot. Bot support would be nice in this map. Good luck with project.

RD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Played this yesterday a bit. Looks very nice and it seemed like a fun fast paced action map. It was hard trying to get into certain areas to cap them, as I instantly died from the spawn protection minefield.

Still, big enough for lots of players and when you spawn, you can get into the action rather quickly. Looking forward to trying Beta 2

:)

Upvote 0